You might have some recipes which have been handed down from your mom, grandmother or even great-grandmother that you need to make scrapbook pages for. And this thing really stirred your creative juices. You can follow some great tips to make your own recipe scrapbook pages.
- You are able to make colorful pockets for your recipe cars inside your scrapbook page. It makes you easy to extract and using your favorite recipes.
- You are able to write down your recipes in the decorative tags and then you can pair them into your scrapbook pages.
- You have to consider to add a shopping list for your recipes somewhere inside your scrapbook page. If you go to the pocket route, then you can write down the shopping list behind your recipe.
- You can add the photo of the person where the recipe comes from and you need a bit of journaling to tell each memory of this family member. You can get the finishing touches in order to improve the most cherished recipes.
- You can include the measurement and conversion table into your table when it’s done. The back or front of your page become a great place to do it inside recipe scrapbook pages.