Let’s create the unique vacation scrapbook layouts! If you want your photo collection to be more storytelling and personal, then it’s a good idea to make a scrapbook. Yes, you can hone creativity in this way.
Not much capital needed. Simply print a number of vacation photos then create them with writing, colors, and accessories. If you already have a photo of a polaroid type, it can be even easier. But whatever your type of photo, it doesn’t matter.
Here are some of the tools needed to make a scrapbook:
- Album. The most commonly used size is 12 inches X 12 inches.
- Scissors or paper cutters to make it easier to cut paper symmetrically.
- Glue, usually starting from a glue stick or two-sided glue.
- Paper, usually using textured paperboard or decorated paper. For sale in stores that sell scrapbook supplies.
- Colorful markers, ballpoint pens or colored pencils.
- Stickers, ribbons, buttons, any interesting accessories.
Tips for making a scrapbook
- Select a theme. For example, the theme of the holiday, select a photo of your holiday collection and attach the same accessories. For example, sticking shells as a picture frame. Be creative.
- Freestyle. It doesn’t have to be similar, you can also hit colors, make a festive impression like a circus.
- If it is made for gifts, create a neater shape and according to the tastes of the intended person.
The vacation scrapbook layouts can be for private or made a gift. You can make collections in books or display them on the wall. A scrapbook is also ideal as a gift. Those who get the prize will feel very flattered.